Monday, July 27, 2009
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I think we all agreed that the Sears Tower (which has been renamed the Willis Tower, but I think it will take a while for that name to catch on) was the "high"light of the day. Mak thoroughly enjoyed learning about the architect and architecture. Kayte liked pushing the limits, always going under the railing to get a closer look.The new "Ledge" - a 4' deep glass walk out was a bit intimidating at first but so much fun!
Monday, July 06, 2009
- Christmas - T.J. (18 months old) arm out of socket - being taken to open gifts.
- 4th of July - Keri - stitches in head.
- Memorial Day - T.J. broken wrist
- Labor Day - Chatham - stitches in face from a dog bite.
- Columbus day weekend - Chatham stitches in head from riding a bike down a hill (I was in the hospital at the time because I had just delievered Kayte)
- Mother's Day - Will (nephew) - stitches in forehead from hitting a stool at church.
- 4th of July - Mak, poison ivy that led to staph infection...see below: