Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pretty in Pink




Sorry for the lack of posts lately, we have been busy and/or sick. I spent the weekend in bed with a fever. But at least I managed to take a few pictures of Kayte. Her hair is now long enough to get all of it into her pony tails, not just the front hair...however they have had to be lowered a bit because the back hair is just barely long enough.

The snow is all melted, except in spots where it was piled up. But with the change in weather like that sicknesses tend to go around. I have several children on a couch now, with sore throats and fevers... can't wait until the sun really comes out and we can be outside!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennafer said...

I hope you're all feeling well soon. It's an inevitable part of this season, and the worst when you miss weeks of church and fellowship. The pictures of Kayte are cute. I have to say that she looks so much like little Jack in the bottom picture!
-Jen

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree