Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May birthdays

Out to lunch with the whole family including the grandkids.
First try with four of the youngest...not bad
Next try with all but one...not too good :)
Kayte waiting patiently to go swimming.
She watched the big kids from this window until it was her turn.
Finally, pool time with Daddy.
Spoiled kid, birthday cake brought to her in the pool!
I can't believe Hannah is NINE! She is our oldest niece.
In all fairness to her this was the most relaxed birthday
party we've had in a long time, and it was for four other people too, including David.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoa...so glad for facebook cuz I got your blog address...
it is SO fun to see your family/life!
You're on my googlereader now...looking forward to keeping up!
-sam neylan
www.MusingsWithSam.wordpress.com
:)

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree