Tuesday, September 16, 2008

why it's been so long since the last post.

First, let me start by saying that all of this is written with a smile on my face. No complaining just explaining.


Here is Kayte with her Daddy. If you look close you can see the fading bruise on her cheek. I honestly don't remember where it came from, only that it came AFTER she fell out of a cart at a garden store on Labor Day. She's a tough one!


Our school had a mix up this year and our supplies have been late, but coming in slowly. The main thing missing was the print outs. So I set out the night before school to print things out...I had no idea it would take two hours and all my ink. Poor TJ couldn't read half his papers!

The next week we managed to remember to buy ink, but wouldn't you know it, we ran out of paper.


Then during school, TJ says "Mom I can't find the mouse". After coming over to his computer I realized that the screen had frozen. Once we had restarted it about a dozen times we accepted the fact that something was wrong, so we turned it in, determined to have a good attitude and press on with school despite our many obstacles.

Sometime during these past few weeks we've been to the orthodontist twice. Once because TJ lost a screw from his appliance, and a second time to learn that Chatham is going to get an appliance!













Saturday we had our back to school picnic, after raining for two days it actually stopped long enough for TJ to go out and play football....and break his arm.

Sunday we went to church and Chatham fell asleep during the sermon (which isn't anything really new) but then he fell asleep in the foyer, and also at the restaurant where we went because Aunt Carebare and Jessica had come for a surprise visit. He and Mak fell asleep at the table and didn't touch a bit of food. By the time we got home all three of the big boys were raging with fever and sore throats.


Monday I decided to prepare for this weeks school (we may get to it before the week is done). I finally printed everything out for this week, and guess what! The door bell rang with the delivery of all our printed material.


So life has been busy for us, each day an adventure!

Today is a sit back and wish there was something better on T.V. day!!!!












And then there is Jack who it seems is never content. But as you can see his last big adventure is not too noticeable, anymore.



1 comment:

Jennafer said...

Keri,

Your sad story had me laughing in my computer chair! It's so amazing how many things can happen at once with kids. It always feels like God is trying to get my attention, because all you can do is wonder, "What next God?" I hope you have a better week this week. You'll have to check out my blog to see our latest family injury. Bye Keri!!

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree