Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting dumped on.

Just when Spring was beginning to peak it's head around the corner, Winter had to make it know we're still on it's turf.




On Monday night we went out to eat with an old college friend - great to see you Jim -, note the light jackets.












When we woke up on Tuesday the radio was announcing all the school closings....it is now Wednesday morning and still snowing!


So Tuesday afternooon/evening the kids and I went over to aunt Mona's (because David and uncle Scott were out of town). While the mom's and toddlers stayed inside by the fire the kids were sledding and building snow forts out of the plowed snow. They were even treated later to a snowmobile ride by uncle C.J. and I tried to ge pictures but I literally only got snow!

This is what our patio table looked like this morning.

No comments:

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree