Friday, February 29, 2008

Things that make me smile.


Sometimes it's just what they say, sometimes it's jsut what they do and how they respond to things, and sometimes it's how God answers prayers, but the end result is a laugh or a smile.

Here are my examples for the week:

When I woke T.J. up yesterday morning he said "and I was just having a really good dream" I asked if it was about a girl and he said "no, it was about pasta."

I was trying to take Jacks picture but he kept closing his eyes...see the picture. He said "take it again and I won't turn my eyes off".

For Chatham, we went to the dermotologist this morning to see why his face has been losing pigment. Notice how white he is? Having done some research online the only thing that fit the description was vitiligo - a sister disease to alopecia (what Mak has), all the symptoms fit so we took him in. What he actually has is a form of eczema that leeches pigment, and is treatable within a months time. I had been prepared for the worst, and was so thankful to hear this. We hadn't told too many people about this because there is no threat to his health...so if you hadn't heard don't be upset :). After we left the clinic Chatham called T.J. and said "It's not a terrible disease, I can take medicine for it." He asked if I could get two bottles of the medicine, but I explained that one will be enough. How could you not smile when looking at that precious face? My children are such a blessing.

No comments:

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree