Friday, August 22, 2008

My Favorite story

The other night Mak commented that his light didn't work, so explained that it was likely that the bulb had burnt out.


While he was replacing it I had the following discussion with Jack.

Jack: Mom, someone stole the power. There was a farmer guy, I saw him.

Mom: Where was I?

Jack: You were at college. There was this farmer guy and I saw him. And he came in and took the power, so I went in, and I took it back.

And wouldn't you know it, the light was then working!

Below is a picture of the front of our house. They finally took down all the scaffolding. There is more to be done like taking down the plywood "door" and finishing the columns, but the general idea is there.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house! Looks like you'll have plenty of room!

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree