Monday, November 10, 2008

Kaytence being girly or as Jack would say: Grilly

I have tried a few times now to tie Kayte's hair in "rags" at night in order to have some curl the next day - very old fashioned I know, but there's no risk of burning her, and I tried it on myself when we lived in Ethiopia with great success. So far, for Kayte, the ones that stay in work well, but I always seem to have one fall out and then it's uneven and looks funny. She sure is cute when it's all tied up though. I'll let you know if I'm ever successful :)My Great Aunt Mim wore hats often and recently I was given several of them.
Here Kayte is showing off one of them.
The others you will see on top of the doll house -
since I have yet to find the best place to keep them.

This is Kayte's new doll house and I am very proud of it. Bubba made it for her when he was here last month, but I was in charge of painting it which is why it's picture is just now getting published. Needless to say, she loves it! (Thanks Dad!!!)

The above picture is before she got her "accessories" and the one below is her showing off her dolls and their things...for some reason her favorite thing is the toilet, and she likes to have the dolls sit on it. Yet she won't use a real one, I know that day is coming though, and I will be done with diapers for good - oh the things we look forward to as parents.















No comments:

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree