Monday, November 03, 2008

Last week

Last week was an eventful week. David had a business trip to Israel, so I was home with the kids. The problem was that I had been sick with a sore throat before he left, and once he was gone my voice decided to go too. Being a Mom without a voice isn't easy.

During the week we had our final football game - I was happy, the boys were not. Probably because playing is a whole lot more fun than sitting on the sidelines trying to keep track of Jack and Kayte.
TJ also got his cast off. He played every football game with that cast on, and continued with his piano and violin lessons - amazing if you ask me.

At our new house we have a large pile of dirt that has been keeping the boys busy whenever David and I have things to do over there. They are building a fort. This is the view from inside it.
Here is the shot showing the steps they made to go up. And here is a shot to give you perspective on where it is near the hous, and how big the pile is.
They have been warned that the pile will not always be there, someday we'll need that dirt to fill in around the house.















No comments:

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree