Friday, June 13, 2008

Attempting the impossible, and almost succeeding!

Today we took all van Wingerden Grandchildren to get their pictures taken.

First try was a little rough, several of the little ones weren't happy. I can't help but laugh at Kayte in this one!

Second try, put the Mom's in. Kids are a little happier, but Mom's aren't thrilled.

Third try, doing a little better.



Fourth try, when they finally listen to the Mom's and put the bench in, success - or nearly. Will wasn't going to be happy no matter what!

I do have to add that Jack wasn't "Happy Jack" today, and the only way we got him to do this picture is that I am back there holding him up so he would be tall enough, yet hiding so I won't be in the picture.


And somehow I managed to get all my kids to smile for one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT is a huge feat!!! congrats. Gooing w/o photo shop...brave souls!!!

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree