Monday, June 16, 2008

Warning: Not for the faint of heart

The Lord has a way of reminding me of priorities. We were stressing over problems with the construction of our new house while our little monkey was jumping on the bed. Jack fell off and broke his head.....no more monkeys jumping on the bed. There was almost no blood, but it was a deep gash....full thickness laceration for those interested in the technical terminology.
They had to strap him down, but he remained SO calm.
My little boy was a brave kid, he actually almost fell asleep while the Dr. was stitching him up.
Here he is at home, all smiles. I think it's harder on the parents than the kid.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh, Keri! I know how that goes. Adam did the same thing (head vs. old fashioned sharp floor speakers) at the same age. Poor little guy! I know, hard on the parents. Thorpe took him though. ;)
Glad he's doing better.

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree