Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Jack

To look at this picture you would think some tragedy had come to our son. Sadly this picture captures a glimpse of what Jack has been like lately. He doesn't do well with change...wonder where he gets that from? Here he simply didn't handle the idea of going down the steps to the basement to look around before going on our walk. He sat down and cried loudly saying things like "I'm crying" and "I'm sitting down".
We think he is going through a growth spurt, because another favorite phrase of his is "I'm tired", and he puts himself down for a nap a few times a week (of course then he doesn't go to bed until too late at night).

1 comment:

Jennafer said...

Keri,

I burst out laughing when I read Jack's statements, "I'm crying" and "I'm sitting down"! I guess that's one way of getting yourself heard in a big family!

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree