Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Party!


Yesterday we have our "school" Christmas party - actually we just invited a family, who invited another family, over. We made cookies, ate pizza, decorated cookies, read books, ate cookies and listened to Christmas music.
This is "Miss Wendy" (I met her that morning) with Carson and Chatham.
Roll out the dough! We had 9 kids in all. Look carefully to see Jack. He has become a very timid child, and it took him until the cookies were baked and half decorated before he could come into the kitchen - and that was holding my hand. He did come around though and realized how much fun it was.
Carson again!
TJ and Jack
(who has taken to winking for almost all occasions - it gets him out of saying "thank you")
Kayte (who was very upset for some reason at that moment), Carson, Mak and Will. Mak really is tall, but he is also several years older than William.

Will, Macie, Maddie and Chatham.

When I tried a group picture we couldn't see the cookies :) So I broke them up into little groups.

No comments:

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree