Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanksgiving/Christmas

Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I haven't been pulling my camera out much lately...that usually means we aren't doing anything fun or worth posting, which is probably because we are busy just trying to get through school so we can enjoy our Christmas Break!!!! We are very excited because it's been 6 years since we've had a Christmas with the Ewing side of the family - so Chatham was Kayte's age the last time. I hesitated to post our "Christmas picture" (taken on Thanksgiving), because it may spoil the "surprise" of our Christmas card, but oh well.


Above is all Seven of us. I think my boys need lessons in how to smile. Uncle Jason, our very gracious photographer, was quite frustrated with them!

Below is all Twenty seven of the van Wingerden family. There are two expecting mothers in this photo too - but I'm not one of them :).

For the Record (or those who really want to know, but can't remember) Clockwise from back left:
Wesley, Scott -holding Will, Abby, Kevin - holing Blake, CJ & Alison, Opa, Jason, Carolyn & Chris, David - holding Kayte, Chatham, Mak, Keri holding Jack, T.J., Oma, Connie - holding little Abby, Todd, Hailey, Hannah, And Mona - holding Gracie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE family photos!

Nina Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina Rose said...

I would like to say that I am sad.. last time I checked there were 8 people in your family. I guess Im hiding behind the plants.

My fun kids

My fun kids
In their favorite tree